We respect the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how we collect and treat any information you give us.
How we collect information
We ask for contact information including your name, email address, and phone number, so that we can reply to your enquiry.
What information we hold
- When you contact us by email, telephone or through our website, we collect your name, email address and/or phone number.
- If you do business with us, we also collect your business name and bank details and keep records of invoices and payments.
Where we store your information
When you contact us, we store your information in our system. These files are password protected, stored and periodically backed up in our systems, which are also password protected.
What we use your information for
The legal basis for processing your data is to perform the services you request or to take necessary steps prior to fulfilling that request and complying with legal requirements.
We collect, store and use such personal data for the purposes of issuing a quote, provide and sell services and photos through our website.
How long we keep your data
We hold data on clients, suppliers, collaborators, and potential clients for legitimate interests. Such data will be retained throughout the business relationship only, or for the length of time stipulated to comply with legal and tax obligations.
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for six years.
Who’s responsible for your information at our company
Roberto Ricciuti is responsible for the security of your information. You can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about the information we store.
Who has access to information about you
When we store information in our own systems, only the people who need it have access. We may share information with our accountants or collaborators. All these parties are GDPR-compliant and they will be advised of their legal obligations in relation to confidentiality and professional secrecy.
How to complain
We take complaints very seriously. If you’ve any reason to complain about the ways we handle your privacy, please contact Roberto Ricciuti by email at email@example.com.
Changes to the policy
If we change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment we publish them on our website.
By providing your data you declare to accept this policy.
You can request the update or deletion of your data anytime.
In order for this site to function correctly, we sometimes install small data files called “cookies” in your device.
A cookie is a small text file that websites store in your computer or mobile device while you are visiting them. Thanks to cookies, the website remembers your actions and preferences (e.g. login, language, font size, and other visualisation settings) so that you do not need to reinput them each time you come back to the site or navigate from one page to the other.
This site uses the following navigation cookies:
- WordPress cookies: their only function is to recognise users and their settings inside the website (WordPress – Automattic policy)
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This type of web analysis service is provided by Google Inc. to collect aggregate statistical information useful to assess the website use and visitors’ actions. Google stores information collected by cookies on servers that may be located also in the United States. Google reserves the right to transfer information collected through its cookies to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process information on its behalf. Google will not link your IP address with other data owned by Google in order to obtain a more detailed user profile. Further information on privacy management and/or on the procedures to reject or eliminate this type of cookie are available at the following URL: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
The User may selectively disable Google Analytics functions by installing in its browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable data collection by Google Analytics, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Embedded content: the website sometimes uses Youtube and Vimeo videos, contents from Slideshare and social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and in general, when necessary, contents which may be embedded from other platforms. We cannot control cookies used by third party websites. Therefore, we suggest to ask information directly to each third party, if you want to control these cookies. Here below you find useful links to the cookie policies of the above-mentioned third parties:
For more information on this statement, please contact Roberto Ricciuti by email firstname.lastname@example.org.